Click to rate this post!
In this tutorial we are going to learn what is BeFE in kali linux and how its work in linux.
What is BeFE ?
- BeEF stands for Browser Exploitation Framework.
- It is a penetration testing tool that focuses on the web browser.
- BeEF allows the professional penetration tester to assess the actual security posture of a target environment using client-side attack vectors.
How to use BeFE here is the command you can see
- root@kali:/# apt-get update
- root@kali:/# apt-get install beef-xss
- To start, use the following command −
- root@kali:/# cd /usr/share/beef-xss
- root@kali:/# ./beef
- Open the browser and enter the username beef and password: beef.
This is all what is BeFE and how to use it.