In this tutorial we are going to learn what is the use of yum server in redhat enterprise linux.
1. Yum server is like the head of every server without yum server you could not configure any other server.
2. If you want to configure any server in linux so firstly you must have yum server configured on your linux system.
3. Examples are :-
1. Telnet Server
2. Mail Server
3. Ssh server
4. Python Server
5. Mysql Server
6. Nfs Server
7. Tftp Server
8. Ftp Server
9. Proxy Mail Server
10. Exim Mail Server
11. Http Server
12. Web Server
13. Samba Server
4. If you want to configure any of this server which are given in example or you want to configure any other servers so you must have to configure yum server in your Linux machine.
5. So if you want to configure yum server so by clicking this link you will know how to configure yum server.
6. So as you know yum server is very important to configure without this you coudn’t configure any other server.
If you learn something about from this post then make sure you like this post and follow my website to learn some intresting topic about the kali linux,website desining,windows,virtualization,cyber security and much more intresting topics.
If you want to learn about cyber security in detail and if you want practical training of cyber security with detail notes so check this product it will give you the best knowledge with practical training.